On-Site IT Assistance & Training
More about On-Site Assistance & Training
My aim is to get you comfortable with technology in a way that suits you in your own home or small business. I can help whether you are using Windows 10, Office 365 Word and File Explorer or using an Apple Mac with Finder and Apple Pages.
- Maybe you want to have your computer link with your iPad or Android Tablet or even your smartphone or just need to know how to file your documents so they are easy to find.
- And yes, I can teach you all about ‘The Cloud!’.
- Assistance can be tailored to your comfort level.
Apart from training you to use the technology I also offer:
- Configuring and setting up a new device whether it be a printer, computer, wireless network, phone or tablet including data transfer and recycling of the older devices.
- Wireless and cable connectivity and their security. With so many wireless networks around you, it is vital to keep your network, firewall and passwords safe and secure.
- Timely Computer maintenance and upgrade programs which will help to ensure your technology is working smoothly and efficiently.
- Making sure your operating system and the applications you use are up to date with the latest security features and bug fixes.
- Just like a vehicle or vacuum cleaner, a computer needs maintenance on a regular basis. Regular is determined by your usage.
- Diagnosis of any hardware or software errors and repair thereof.
- Timely data backup programs designed to lessen the risk of losing valuable documents and pictures.
See the Forest for the Trees
Getting Started is Easy
Free 20 Minute Chat
Call now to discuss your issues and needs
Book an Appointment
On-site or Remote, check your calendar & confirm
The Light at the End of the Tunnel!
After your first appointment you should start to see the light and although possibly still far off, be confident that we will get there.
Helping You Be More Proficient With these and other Technologies
Contact Me Now
Ask a question or book an appointment now.